My picture turned out kind of dark and Jeremy has his eyes closed, but here they are in their costumes. Things got crazy and a little out of hand as we were trying to get ready to go trick-or-treating, but in the end everyone had fun.


Here are Jeremy, Nicole and Max with some of our neighbors.

Monday night was pumpkin carving night. Max thought it was fun to dig in his pumpkin.

Nicole wanted to show off the "guts" that she pulled out of her pumpkin.

Dig Jeremy, Dig!
Below are the finished products.



We hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.
3 comments:
I LOVE all their costumes but especially Nicole's! I know where you got the cape, but did you have that dress or borrow it? It is so cute! Too bad Isabella wants to be princesses next year or I'd hit you up for another Halloween costume.
hey jeri its sabrina:) super cute blog! I saw it on the bayles'.
You've been tagged. Check my blog.
Post a Comment