Well, here I am, once again playing "Catch Up" with my blog. It has been almost a month since I last posted and I don't have any real excuse. I don't know why it has been so hard for me to get back into the groove after Christmas. The blog isn't the only thing that has been lagging either. I have several projects that I need to get done and I never seem to have the energy to do them.
Ok, enough excuses onto what's new with us. The pictures begin with my birthday. Nothing real exciting, but I thought I would include them. Then we have several activities from the kids at school and then just some general pictures. I hope you will enjoy. I will try to do better at getting the pictures online closer to the actual events.

Here I am blowing out the candles on my cake. Fortunately they did not make me blow out one candle for each of my years. I only had five or six on the cake.

Max thought that the cake was yummy and he had it everywhere!

The kids had rodeo day at school. They had people from the Houston Rodeo come and tell them about the events and tried to get them excited about going to it. I think it worked because a week or so before they did this, I asked Jeremy if the thought he would like to go to a rodeo and he told me that he didn't now, but to ask him again when he got older. After rodeo day, he decided it would be fun to go to the rodeo. I don't know if we will go this year, but maybe next!

The Kindergarten classes had a week of lessons about penguins. They were each asked to make a penguin out of a plastic bottle. This is how Nicole's turned out!

Nicole was Cougar of the Week a few weeks ago. She made this poster with pictures to tell about herself. She had a lot of fun making the poster and sharing it with her friends at school.

I bought a new dress on Saturday and wore it to church on Sunday. I had Brian take my picture of me after church so I could show Mom and Jen what it looked like. My tie is kind of falling, it must have been a hard day. It is a different style than I normally buy, but I liked it and I got lots of compliments on it, which made me feel good.

The kids did a Jump Rope for Heart at school this week. The students were to collect donations to the American Heart Association and then they spent Monday and Tuesday, during their PE classes, jumping rope. The parents were invited to come, so Max and I went to watch. Above you see Nicole jumping away.

Jeremy is in the back jumping. This picture is not as good as the one of Nicole because Jeremy was farther away from me. He had fun too.

This is Max while we were at the school. By the time it was over, he was really restless and ready to go home, but at this moment he was happy because he had his fruit snacks to eat!

I had to take this picture of Nicole today because I am not sure that I will ever get her to wear this outfit again. She would not wear these gouchos without boots, but since she got her boots, she still hasn't worn them. Until today!

When I took the picture of Nicole this morning, Jeremy could not be left out. So here he is acting goofy.
No comments:
Post a Comment