Thursday, January 18, 2007

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Ok! I know that it has almost been a month since I last posted. I guess I have just had a hard time getting back into the swing of things since the holidays ended. Hopefully this post will catch us up, and I will be able to keep you better updated on our family. I had so many pictures from Christmas that I could load them all. I guess I need to talk to Jennifer and learn how to do the slide shows so that next time I have a lot of pictures I can load them that way. I hope all is well with everyone. I will type under the pictures to let you know what you are seeing. Take care and I will post again soon.


Here are Brian and the kids on Christmas eve. We had just finished dinner and we were eating our dessert for the contest. Whoever find the pecan in their ice cream gets a special present! And the winner is . . . .

MAX! He won the contest this year. His present was an ornament of Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Hermie the Elf. Rudolf's nose lights up.

This is Christmas morning and the kids are finding their presents from Santa! Jeremy got a new bike and helmet. I am not sure what Max is holding. It is probably one of Jeremy's gifts.


Nicole got the boots that she has been asking for!



Max got a fun play mat that Mom made for him. He thinks it is pretty fun! He also got a lot of cars to use on it.




The day after Christmas we left and drove to Tulsa. While we were there we went to see a fun light exhibit. Here we are at the exhibit.


One of the other days, we went to the mall and played. Here are Nicole, Jeremy and Isabella riding the cow that jumped over the moon.



After a few days in Tulsa, we drove to Dallas to see the Crandall side of the family. The kids had Christmas all over again, as Grandma saved their presents for them to open when they came. They had a great time. Here Nicole is looking at all the dress up shoes she got.



Max got a remote control Mater truck from the movie Cars.



Jeremy got a pogo stick. He likes to use it!


While in Dallas, Grandpa took the kids to the Science Place in Fair Park. The kids had a great time there. They got to do a lot of things. Here they are playing with water. We played here until Max started splashing the water all over himself and those standing next to him!


Here the kids dressed up as people from Mexico and pretended to make food for the restaurant. They also got to look at things about the weather, they pretended to plant and harvest a garden. They rode little tractors and rocking horses and they got to shop at a grocery store. All in all it was a great day for them.


This picture is not from Christmas, but it was an exciting event for Jeremy that happened just about a week ago. He lost his front tooth! This was the tooth that he injured when he was little. Because of the injury, the tooth turned slightly yellow. When he would go to the dentist the hygenist would tell him that he had a golden tooth. Because he thought he had a golden tooth, he thought the tooth fairy would bring him 20 or 30 dollars. So we was a little bit disappointed when he woke up the next morning and only had 1 dollar, but he took it in stride and loves to show off the hole in the front of his mouth!
That's all for now. Take care and we will post again soon. Jeri and Gang


1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

Finally we were beginning to wonder if you were even alive.