Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas from the Crandall's!! We haven't had a post for a few days. We have been busy getting ready for the big day tomorrow. I think we are ready. Christmas eve dinner is in the oven (I almost forgot to put it in), but it is cooking and we are looking forward to a fun evening as a family - eating, reading scriptures and opening a few presents. We are a little sad as we realized last night that this is our first Christmas that we have not spent with any family. We will be seeing some family right after Christmas, but Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we are on our own. We did not get our Christmas cards done before Christmas, so we will get New years/We've moved cards out just after the new year. We hope this finds you all well and happy. We miss all of our friends and family and look forward to the time that we can see you all again. May you each feel the love of Christ in your lives, especially at this season and may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Enjoy all of the pictures below.

Mom and her babies!

We had to have Jeremy and Nicole help us take pictures so we could get one of us together. I think they did a pretty good job.

The three musketeers!


Here are our angels again!




Nicole talking to Santa at our church party. She has blue lips from the ring pop they got earlier in the evening.


Here is Jeremy at the same party talking to Santa. Max would not sit on his lap, so we don't have a picture of him. We did one at the mall, but I have never scanned it so that I could post it.



No this is not our house. Some people that we go to church with team up with their neighbors and light up their yards and sidewalks. It is really impressive. Jermey says that they are "INSANE!" On Friday and Saturday nights, if it is not raining, Santa sits outside and you can go get your picture taken with him. It was raining last night, so we didn't get to see him.



More of the lights at our friend's house.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!




1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

I'm with Jeremy, they're "insane!"