Thursday, July 12, 2007

Playing Catch Up!

Ok! We have not disappeared. I have just been lazy and not updated the blog for a while, so now we are playing catch-up. I have pictures of a fun outing our family had a few weeks ago, Nicole's first lost tooth, the Fourth of July and a fun day at the library with Radio Disney.

First is our trip to ITZ. If you have ever been to Incredible Pizza you will be familiar with the basic layout of ITZ. It is the same concept, but there are a few different things. They had a little rollercoaster that the kids liked and they also enjoyed playing 10 pin (mini bowling).



Here is Max playing 10 pin. He thought it was great fun!

Here is Nicole trying her had at 10 pin.


Here is Jeremy on the roller coaster. He got his own car.

Max and Daddy riding in the front car of the rollercoaster. I didn't get a picture of it, but Max started raising his hands as we went around corner and down little bumps.

Nicole was so excited to lose her first tooth. She got $2 from the tooth fairy that she had to go spend shortly after she recieved it. She has some other teeth that are loose and she is looking forward to more visits from the tooth fairy.


THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!
On the 4th of July we were invited to Brian's Aunt's house. We had a lot of fun visiting with Karen, Bill, Natalie, Adam and Aaron.
We went swimming in the rain, had lunch, ate ice cream, rode bikes, relaxed and let the kids enjoy playing together. It was a really great day. I forgot to add the pictures, but Jeremy and Nicole's legs were covered with mosquito bites when the day was over, but they really had fun.
I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!








RIDING BIKES IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE.

I LOVE WATERMELON!!!





On our way home from Karen's we stopped in a Kroger parking lot about 20 minutes from our house to watch fireworks. Jeremy and Nicole thought it was fun that we let them sit on top of the van. We put Max up there too, but he didn't like it. For that matter he doesn't like fireworks either, but we enjoyed the show just the same.


This was the best picture I could get of the kids watching the fireworks.



A couple of weeks ago, Radio Disney came and did a story time at our library. The kids had a lot of fun, and even won some prizes. This is a picture that they took with everyone that was there. Jeremy is in a dark shirt, kind of in the middle and he has his hands on Max's shoulders. Nicole is kneeling down in front fo the girl in the orange shirt.


We hope everyone is doing well and we will try to update the blog more regularly, but there are no promises.

1 comment:

~Jen~ said...

I expect more frequent blogs in the future!