
The other day I came across this card that I bought many years ago. I hung it in my cubicle at work for many years. I think it is funny and so, since I don't have a lot of pictures to share right now, I thought that I would share this cute card.
He was only a Chocolate Chip Cookie but I loved him.
I met him at a party. There he was at the end of the buffet--a loner, teh last one on the plate. He had a certain something--a sweetness, a sensuality. He was one hot cookie.
I felt as if I'd always known him, always hungered for him. When he looked at me with those warm brown eyes, I melted. Before I knew it, I had my hands on him, my mouth on him--in public. After that night, we were inseparable.
With him, I could be myself. He didn't seem to care what mood I was in, how I looked, even if I gained weight. Together, we had the recipe for happiness. No one satisfied my like Chip.
Then Things changed. My friends said he was not good for me. He started to give me heartburn. I felt crummy, but it had to end.
Now we've gone our separate ways. I hardly think of him anymore. Oh, if I see a certain TV commercial, a particular magazine ad, a coupon for 10 cents off--that old longing returns. And when we run into each other int he supermarket, we not.
We're friendly. But it's over.
I hope you enjoyed this. Until next time!!!
Jeri
1 comment:
Oh the Drama of our food fetishes! I wish I could end it with Blue Bell- but he always makes me feel so good!
Post a Comment