Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nicole's Tooth

Ok, so it has been a while since I posted. I am sorry. Jennifer tagged me at the beginning of November and I am still trying to do that post, so stay tuned for things about me.
Yesterday Nicole came home from school with a big hole in her mouth. She pulled out her front tooth. She was so excited because she had been working on getting it out for several days. She brought home a "I've lost a tooth" bag from school and got to write in the journal about losing her tooth and we put in a picture of her with her toothless grin. Below is the picture we put in the journal.

Hope you are all doing well.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

HI Jeri!
I am so glad you put a comment on my blog. I sware it has been so long! Your family is so cute. How are you all doing? I am new to blogging but it's nice to catch up through that! Hope you have a great xmas!
Jenny