I just had to share some of the fun Christmas goodies we have had it the past few days. On Monday night some friends of our brought over this adorable cookie train. I have not let the kids eat it yet, (except for a few M&M's) but I think we will eat it after dinner tonight.
Yesterday we had a little party for the kids in the neighborhood. The night before the party, one of my neighbors and I put together these cute snowmen. They are pretzels dipped in white chocolate and then decorated to look like snowmen. They were a big hit. They tasted as good as they look!
As part of the party yesterday, we had the kids make an ornament. They traced their handprints and then decorated them to be Rudolph. This was a little bit challenging because we had to take turns with the supplies and the kids were not patient, but in the end all was well and everyone's ornament turned out lovely.
The Crandall's
2 comments:
Hi Jeri-It's so fun to see your family! It looks like you are having a great time! I also have a blog but it's private if you would like to see it, send me your email at haltermanfamily@hotmail.com and I'll send you the link. I hope your holdiays were awesome. I look forward to keeping up with you adn your family. Kristin (Sessions)
oh my goodness! Love love love the new blog look! SO adorable! and as for the goodies... who knew one person could be so martha stewart like and yet not be her twin?
Post a Comment