Max loves spaghetti!!! He likes to eat the noodles before they are cooked, he likes them hot with sauce and he especially loves it cold!
He is really excited when we have spaghetti for dinner because he knows that he gets to eat the left over noodles the next morning. He gets up and goes to the refrigerator and finds the baggie and says, "I want cold asghetti for breakfast!" It is so cute that I just can't say no. He usually makes a big mess, as seen in the pictures below, so I just have to make sure that he eats at the table.
I had to post this before I forgot what he calls spaghetti and how cute he is even if he does make a mess. We love our little Max.
1 comment:
Mess? That's not a mess. We can really make a mess with our "bsketti". Max is starting to look like such a big boy! It's so hard to watch them grow up so fast, one day it just happens, they don't make messes, they can pronounce spagetti, then it's off to college. We've got to hold on to these cute moments while we can.
Post a Comment