The day before Halloween, Max and I went to our neighbors and made witches, by dipping pretzel rods into melted white chocolate with green food coloring. We put little Hershey's kisses on the top for hats and drew faces on them with black decorator frosting. They were supposed to have coconut hair, but none of the kids would eat coconut, so we opted to have bald witches. We thought they turned out cute and they were delicious.
Here is a picture of the family on Halloween night just before leaving to Trick-or-Treat.
All the neighbor kids are ready to go.
These pictures were taken on the Wednesday before Halloween as we were getting ready to go to the trunk-or-treat at church.
3 comments:
Cool costumes!
I thought Jeremy made an awesome wolverine--he's my favorite x-men character! The kids were all soo cute--makes me wish I had a subdivision to trick-or-treat in even more! If you are late on the Halloween pics, then I'm really in trouble! Perhaps I'll post tonite?
Hey Jeri! Your family is so adorable! My computer has been crazy lately and I lost all of my e-mail addresses. I need to get your mailing address, so will you please e-mail me at dhbean@cox.net. Have a great day! Holly
Post a Comment