Friday, March 06, 2009

Nicole's Birthday! (A little late)

Ok, so I am behind! Life has been happening way too fast these last few weeks. Back on February 23rd, Nicole celebrated her 8th birthday. It was a fun day. She was disappointed that she had to go to school, but Dad was able to get home early and we opened presents and took her out to dinner. Then we ate cake and she went to bed. Her celebration is not over yet. Tomorrow morning she is having a party with some of her friends and then the following weekend a lot of the family will be here to celebrate as she is baptized. So look for some more pictures of Nicole (I will try to be more timely this time around).






Her favorite! High School Musical!


New clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Brough. The scarf is a great hit!



Her new Bike!

1 comment:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

She looks older to me every time I see pictures- I can't believe she's 8 already. 8 is such a fun birthday because she gets to be baptized. Wish we could be there!