Monday, February 02, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!

As I mentioned in my last post, Brian's birthday present to me was a trip to see my mom and sister. (As a bonus, I also got to see my dad, my brother-in-law, two of my nieces and one of my nephews).

We had so much fun. We went to the temple, ate, shopped, played games, got pedicures, saw friends, ate some more, saw a movie (or two) and just had fun being together! We had so much fun that we decided we were going to do it again for Jen's 30th birthday and for one of Mom's next birthdays.

Thank you Brian for giving me such a wonderful trip and for taking care of things at home while I was gone! I love you!

Thank you Mom and Jen for making my weekend so much fun. It went way too fast, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Here we are playing Phase 10 and trying out Mom's new camera. We may look a little cheesy because we were trying out the smile feature. Her camera recognizes when someone smiles and then takes the picture. It was fun to use.

Saturday morning I had another surprise. We went to Cracker Barrel for what I thought was breakfast with Mom and Jen. When we got there I saw the waitress setting up tables with seating for 13 people. Mom and Jen had invited my friends from Owasso to come join us for breakfast. A lot of them came and it was fun to see everyone and catch up.


Here we are getting our pedicures. Ah, smooth feet again!

Here we are at the movies. We saw Bridewars which is a really cute chick flick.
Thanks again everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures!! There is NOTHING like a trip to see your mom and sister and have that girl time together. SO happy for you that you were able to do that and have such a great time.

Sabs said...

oh so fun!!! i totally wanna see bridewars....hmmmm i think i coulld justify a trip to see my mom and sister just so daniel wouldn't have to see it with me:) hee hee

Brandon and Alesha said...

It sounds like you had such a fun time! It was great to see pictures of your mom. I miss her.