Sunday, October 04, 2009
Meeting Cousins
This post was supposed to be posted a long time ago. I put the pictures in and then I got busy with other things and didn't get back to it until now. A little over a month ago we made a fun trip to the Dallas area and we were able to meet two cousins/nephews that we had never met before. It was so fun to see them! It took Cohen a little while to warm up to us, but he did after a while. He especially liked playing with Max. We wish that they didn't have to live so far away! And yes Crystal, I know that I still need to send you some pictures and videos. I will do it soon. We love you guys!
This is my brother with his little boy Cohen. This is when he didn't want to have anything to do with me.
Cohen hiding under the table.
He laughed at the crazy faces Brian made, but had to have Mom close by.
Here is Nicole with Carson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment