Tuesday, September 08, 2009

RISE AND SHOUT!!!

THE COUGARS ARE OUT!!!

Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to the BYU vs. OKLAHOMA game. We were able to go with 7 other members of my family. It was so much fun. Of course it was made even better by the fact that the Cougars were able to beat the Sooners in a game that no one thought they would win.
The game was played in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. This building was incredible. It was really fun to see it and to be a part of this great experience.
If you have heard anything about this new stadium, you have heard about the big screen that spans 60 yards over the field. It is amazing and the pictures do not do it justice.
Below you will see the pictures that I took at the game. They were taken with my phone, so if they aren't the greatest quality that is why. It was great to be part of that day and I just hope that BYU can continue to play well and if the cards fall right, maybe we will play for the National Title this year.
GO COUGARS!!

Brian was able to give up his orange for a while to wear the Blue and White of BYU. It wasn't too hard to get him to do this since we were playing OU and he will cheer for anyone playing OU.

I didn't paint my face, but I did fix up my toe nails for the occasion.


Here are a few pictures that I took as we explored the stadium before the game.








Here are the two coaches talking before the game.


I took the picture below to show the attendance. Officially there were 75,437 people at the game. They say the stadium can hold 80,000 and expand to hold 100,000.


This is the team celebrating after the game.


More celebration.


Yeah Cougars! I was so excited as was every other Cougar fan in the stadium and anywhere they were watching the game.



2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Is it true a kicker hit the screen with a ball? That screen is huge. Sure wouldn't want to be caught picking your noise!

amy said...

How fun. Cool pics, cute toes. So jealous. Glad you were able to go.