You have already seen the pictures of Jeremy and Nicole's first day of school, now it is Max's turn. We got together with some other moms and kids from our ward to set up a preschool. We are taking turns teaching at each other's homes. Max is so excited and he really looks forward to the days he gets to go to school.
They stay long enough that they get to have lunch, so we pack him a lunch and he carries it in his backpack. He thinks he is so big. He is really having a lot of fun. I still have a couple more weeks before it is my turn, so we will see how he likes it then.

First day of school with his backpack.

Coloring as everyone arrives on the first day.
This year, Jeremy decided that he wanted to run for student council. So we worked hard last night making his poster. He was happy with it. I am excited for him to come home and tell me how things went today. We will keep you posted on the results.

I don't have a picture of Nicole, but she has decided to try out for a part in the 3rd grade program which will be performed on Nov 2. She is excited about the possibility of being a part of the show. I don't know the exact day of the auditions, but we will let you know how that turns out too.
1 comment:
What a cute picture of Max!! I love how the back pack and lunch box makes kids feel so big. He'll be a pro when he goes to kinder next year :o) LOVE Jeremy's poster. He must have connections with someone that has a cricut :o) I'd totally vote 4 him if I went to that school. Go Jeremy. And Nicole would be perfect in a play!!
Post a Comment