Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween (A few days late)!!!!

I have been MIA for a while, but I wanted to post some pictures from our Halloween celebration this year.

One day Max and I were trying to come up with something fun to do, so we got out my Cricut machine and made all of these fun characters and scenery and made a fun Halloween scene to hang up. Max got to pick all the characters and colors and then he got to hang them on the wall. I set up the center of the picture and he hung everything else. He had a lot of fun. We might have to do it for Thanksgiving and Christmas too!!


This year I convinced the kids to make cookies instead of carving pumpkins. They had a great time cutting and frosting cookies.








This year's Halloween had a Star Wars theme in our family. We usually don't have a theme, but this year all the kids wanted to be a character from Star Wars, so that is what we did. Max is the Clone Trooper, Jeremy is Darth Vader and Nicole is Padme Amadala.


Padme always has her hair done in some interesting style, so we fixed Nicole's hair to almost match how Padme had it in the movie scene where she was wearing this outfit. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Nicole liked the hair do so much that she had me do something similar for church on Sunday. On Sunday we wrapped the braids into a tight bun instead of them being loose.


We went trick-or-treating with our neighbors, so here is everyone just before heading out.

We hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

amy said...

Great hair!! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Like the scene Max put up too.