I also love all of the decorations for Christmas. I love to see all of the lights and get out all the special ornaments that we have collected or made over the years.
We got our tree out the week after Thanksgiving and we let the kids decorate it with all of their special ornaments. Brian and I have a few on the tree, but most are the kids'. It has been fun this year because Max is starting to collect more of his own ornaments. As you have read in past posts, he has been doing preschool with several of his friends. The mom who did preschool last made some really cute ornaments with the kids and I was so excited because they were ones just like Jeremy and Nicole made when they were in preschool.
The first is a blue ball ornament. The kids put their hand print on it in white paint and then make the fingers into snowmen. I love it!!
In this one you can see the handprint a little more.
The other ornament she did is a tree made with popsicle sticks and the kids' picture is in the middle. (I don't know what that line is down Max's face. I think it is some kind of reflection because it isn't there when I look at the ornament).
The last picture I am sharing is a picture of the kids with the Christmas house they made with a kit that Grandma Brough sent them. It was so fun to help them build and decorate this house. They really had fun and it sits up on top of our TV so we see it all of the time. Thanks Grandma.
We hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to sharing and seeing everyone's Christmas pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment