Here he is trying to be the next one picked to have his bear stuffed.
Here he is cleaning his bear after having him stuffed with fluff!
Now you have to dress him!
Dressed to play basketball. Max named him Dunker.
Trying out the car in the store. No, I didn't let him get the car.
Max and his little buddies. We didn't see the Rockets jersey until we had already dressed Dunker and taken off the tags, so Dunker can play for any NBA team or even the Olympic team.
As we left the mall that day Max looked up at me and said, "That is better than the Wii!!" I was pretty impressed because he would play the Wii all day long if I would let him. He really did have fun at the party. Max has been so cute with Dunker since we brought him home. Max undresses him every night so that he can go to sleep in his little house. (He told me that Dunker's fur is his pajamas) He hangs up Dunker's clothes and keeps them neat and ready for the next day. I am glad to see him having so much fun with this new bear. Thank you Stephanie, Cory and Carson for inviting Max to your party.






2 comments:
i totally would have traded jersey's with you. seems cruel that kolby who doesn't even know who the ROckets are got that jersey. :) such a fun party
SO glad that Max had such a great time. I feel HONORED that he even compared our party to the WII and then to say it is better!! Oh man! That made my year. We might need to send Max and Carson to a WII intervention. Can't get enough here at our house.
Post a Comment