I know I have been MIA for a while and I plan to put up a post catching everyone up on what we have been doing lately, but I wanted to share pictures of the kids in their new Easter clothes. I think I must have been in a bad lighting area, so they are not really as sharp as I would like them to be, but here they are.
Here is Jeremy in his new pink shirt, tie and his black vest. He wanted to get a suit like Max's, but it didn't look good with his shirt and he wanted that pink shirt!
Here is my grown up baby Max! He looks so handsome in his new suit and orange shirt.
Nicole is wearing one of the dresses we bought her. She needed some new dresses and she found two she liked and they were a good price, so mom bought them for her. We will post a picture of the other one when she wears it next week.
Our three beautiful children.
We had the kids try to take a picture of us. Again, not the best picture, but you get the idea. Hope everyone had a great Easter. I will get more pictures out as soon as I can.





1 comment:
So cute. What a wonderful family. And the pictures are good enough for all of us to see how cute they are. Hope you had a GREAT Easter!!!
Post a Comment