
I convinced Nicole that she would look cute wearing a headband and now she wants to wear one almost everyday. This particular day she wasn't very happy because she didn't want to get on the bus. We had a few days where she had trouble riding the bus, but she is doing much better and gets on in the mornings without crying or throwing a fit.
Last week we all went to Incredible Pizza and Max's favorite thing to do was ride on the little merry go round that they had. He would have stayed on this all night if I would have let him.
Brian went out of town last week and on his way home he bought matching t-shirts for the kids and their cousins. So they all had to put them on and model. They all look so cute.
Jeremy turned 7 on August 25th. This is him showing off some of the presents that he received. He had a great day and was glad that his cousins from Utah were here to celebrate with him.
Here is Jeremy blowing out the candles on his birthday cake. Look at those cheeks!


1 comment:
Somehow I totally missed this post. I didn't scroll beyond, we have a contract. Now you need to post...we have a house!
Post a Comment