Thursday, September 07, 2006

We Have a House

It seems to all be coming together. Brian and I went to Houston last weekend and after three attempts at different houses, we were successful in securing a contract on a home. We are excited about it. I don't have any pictures that I can post yet because in all of the commotion of trying to get this house, we didn't take any. Brian will get some when he goes down to do the inspection.

We are going to be living in Cypress, TX which is Northwest of Houston. We will be in a master planned community called Fairfield. It is very nice and we will be right down the street from the Elementary school and Athletic Center. If you would like to see information about the community you can go to www.visitfairfield.com. There are a lot of walking trails, green areas, lakes, etc. We have heard a lot of great things about it. On Sunday we were able to visit the ward that we will be in. The people are very nice and we look forward to getting to know them better.

Got to run for now, but I will post more updates later. Hope you are all doing great!

Jeri

No comments: