Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Special and Fun Happenings With the Crandall's

This post is going to be a variety of pictures of things we have done over the past few weeks.

I am starting with Nicole's birthday present: "Princess Wishes - Disney on Ice." Nicole, Brian and I went to the Reliant Stadium for Disney on Ice. Nicole was a little hesitant at first, but was enjoying herself by the end. She was spoiled and got a baseball hat with Ariel on it and a snowcone in an Ariel cup. Overall it was a lot of fun.

During the finale, Tinkerbell rode in Cinderella's carriage.

Nicole posing down by the ice at the end of the show.

Outside the Reliant Stadium after the show was over.


The next pictures come from a day that Max and I spent at the mall. Here are a few pictures of him playing in the play area.

Coming down the waterfall.


Standing on the friendly crocodile.


Next is Jeremy's first pinewood derby. He isn't an official cub scout yet, but they let the boys turning 8 this year enter a car too. Actually anyone in the ward could enter a car. Below is a picture of his car and it did very well. He actually beat all of the boys' cars, but one of the dads had a car from a year before that wasn't a regulation car, but he let Nicole race it, and it beat everyone, even Jeremy. So there has been some contention about it, but Jeremy had fun and he got a trophy.


Here is his car. Jeremy and Brian worked hard on it and he was excited about how red and shiny it was.




Here is Jeremy watching his car win a race!


Jeremy and his trophy.
Next are pictures from Nicole's Kindergarten program last night. The theme was "A Day on the Farm." So each of the kids dressed up as something from a farm. Nicole was a flower and she was really cute. She had a speaking part and did a great job.

We didn't have the best angle for a picture, but this is Nicole saying her part.


Here she is all dressed up in front of the backdrop.
This morning Max and I went to story time at the library like we do each week. Today they read about dinosaurs and then they made dinosaur necklaces. Here is a picture of Max wearing his.

Max at the library.
After the library we went to the grocery store for some milk. Max got stickers from the lady at the check out. On the way home he decided to try and eat them and he choked and threw up. So when we got home I stripped him down to his diaper and fixed his hot dog for lunch. After he was busy eating I took a couple of minutes to use the restroom. When I came out I found Max painted with ketchup. It was pretty funny, so I had to take a picture. (See Below)



Well, that is all we have for now. In about a week and a half, Brian and I are going on a cruise, so we will have pictures of that when we get back. If I get any pictures to share before that I will try to fit in another post while trying to get ready to be gone. Take care. Jeri











No comments: