Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SPRING BREAK

OK, So it has been more than a few days! I am sorry, but here they are. We didn't take a lot of pictures during spring break, but we had a lot of fun visiting Grandmas and Grandpas Brough and Crandall and seeing aunts, uncles and cousins. I thought that I had better get these pictures out before I had Easter pictures to post and was once again behind with my postings. Enjoy the pictures. Here is Max hanging out with Grandma Brough.
Max is trying to hug Natalie! Look out Natalie!!

Here are the cousins together at Grandma's house.


This is Max with his cousin Matthew. They are playing with Grandma Crandall's light switches. Max thought it was great that he could reach them all on his own!

Here are Nicole and Amanda. They were having fun coloring together. That's all for now. Hopefully I will have Easter pictures posted before Mother's day!


No comments: