SUMMER IS OVER . . .
SCHOOL BEGINS!
Jeremy on the first day of school.

Nicole on the first day of school.

Jeremy with his teacher Mrs. Adams. This is on meet the teacher day.

Nicole on meet the teacher day with her teacher, Mrs. Laird.

Made it through the first day!

Can I go home now?!

Max wants to be like his big brother and sister. He now has his own little backpack that he wears when we take the kids to school or pick them up, but here he is carrying Jeremy's backpack and lunch box home from the first day of school.
The kids have now been in school for 2 weeks. They are doing well and mom is enjoying some peace at home with Max. I am glad to be back on a good schedule.
1 comment:
What fun pictures! I love when school begins and the routine gets comfortable. Max is probably loving all that mommy time.
Post a Comment