Thursday, February 07, 2008

Catch up!

It has been a while since I put pictures out, so I thought that I had better put these out there. I guess that I need to set a day each week to blog so that I stay current. I will work on that.

The first picture we have is a picture of Jeremy with his volcano. They made volcanos for school and then they got to explode them using baking soda and vinegar. He had a lot of fun and he was excited because his dad was able to come to school and watch him.


Next we have a picture of Nicole decorating a cake with her girl scout troop. They had a lot of fun using the frosting and sprinkles!
Some of you may have remembered from my Christmas post that Jeremy and Nicole got paint for Christmas. We have now completed the paint job and below are the pictures of their rooms. They are really excited to have their rooms painted.

I know this will be obvious, but Jeremy's is the blue room and Nicole's is the green room.








Hope everyone is doing well. Love you!

2 comments:

~Jen~ said...

All I have to say is....its about TIME!

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Hey!! I don't know if you will remember me but i am Kona Haycock Harper. I am Con and Vicki Haycock's youngest child. I saw your blog on my moms and i wanted to say hi and see how everything was going!! It has been so long. How fast time goes!! Loved your blog. Hope to hear from you soon!!