Nicole has been toying with the idea of getting her ears pierced for a while. A few weeks ago she and I were up at the new outlet shopping center by our house and we went into a store where they do ear piercing. We asked them a few questions about it, but did not do it then. Tonight we went up there looking for some shorts for Nicole, we didn't find any shorts, but she decided to get her ears pierced and we decided that we would let her. She was very brave and didn't cry. She says that they hurt a little, but she is doing well. She picked out earrings that have her birthstone in them (Amethyst). She thinks that she is cool because she is younger than I was when I got mine done. Anyway, we think she looks cute and she is happy that she has pierced ears!Monday, May 19, 2008
She Did It!!!
Nicole has been toying with the idea of getting her ears pierced for a while. A few weeks ago she and I were up at the new outlet shopping center by our house and we went into a store where they do ear piercing. We asked them a few questions about it, but did not do it then. Tonight we went up there looking for some shorts for Nicole, we didn't find any shorts, but she decided to get her ears pierced and we decided that we would let her. She was very brave and didn't cry. She says that they hurt a little, but she is doing well. She picked out earrings that have her birthstone in them (Amethyst). She thinks that she is cool because she is younger than I was when I got mine done. Anyway, we think she looks cute and she is happy that she has pierced ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Nicole! Now I know what we can get for your next birthday - new earrings!
Brave girl. She looks really cute. That is such an exciting thing!
Jeri,
I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable!!! I love the earrings! I actually pierced my girls when they were babies just cause I think they are so cute! Keep in touch!!! My e-mail is dhbean@cox.net. Holly
Post a Comment