Thanks to my good friend and my sister, I got these fun pictures of my kids. I am going to enlarge them to posters and hang them in my game room. I can't wait to hang them.
Holly, Jennifer took the pictures and Sheri did the pop art. I would love to figure out how to do it, but I haven't had enough time to figure it out yet.
5 comments:
I really like them, they capture the real kid.
Love Grandma
Did Sheri Bird do that or are you that talented, too?
OK. So I didn't see the text until after I posted the last comment. Talented sis!
Holly,
Jennifer took the pictures and Sheri did the pop art. I would love to figure out how to do it, but I haven't had enough time to figure it out yet.
Those are so cute. I would love to do that to some of our pictures. How did you do that?
Post a Comment