If you saw this post with no text I apologize. I accidently hit the Publish Post button before I was done.
Jeremy was in 5th grade this year which is the last year of Elementary school here. So at the end of the year they have a big party for the kids. It goes from 11:30 to 3:30 and they are outside on waterslides, playing games, climbing a rock wall, playing Curb Games (video games in a trailer), and eating pizza, snack mix, drinking lots of water and just having a good time. I have a video of Jeremy climbing the rock wall, but I turned my camera and I can't rotate the video, so it looks like he is climbing along a ceiling. But I did get some pictures of the event and of Jeremy on the rock wall. This is all put on by the parents and the kids really had a great time and slept well that night.
The four big waterslides they had there. These were fun at the first, but by the end of the afternoon the pools of water at the bottom were full of muddy water. It was pretty gross actually.Every year the fifth grades put on a wax museum at the end of the year. They spend about a month and a half researching a famous person and then they have to do a presentation about that person. They make the presentation to their classmates one day and then on another day they dress up as that person and set up in the library and other classes and parents get to come through and see their presentations. They get in a pose and wait like they are wax figures. Then someone comes and taps on their shoulder and they come to life and tell about themselves. They finish and go back into their pose.
Jeremy was Albert Einstein. Thanks to my sister for helping me figure out the hair and lab coat. Jeremy figured out most of the rest of it. We just helped him put it all together.
He did a great job and it was fun to be up there to see it.


1 comment:
Jeremy's costume came out cute!!
Post a Comment