Wednesday, June 02, 2010

One of Many Catch Up Posts - Mother's Day

So here it is the 2nd of June and I have not posted all of the things that happened in May.  So I will start with Mother's Day.

The kids were so sweet.  Jeremy made a really cool project at school with thread and he taught Nicole and Max how to do it, so they all made me a picture that they had sewn.  I helped Max and the other preschool kids make handprint lillies for their moms, so of course I acted surprised when I opened the gift from Max.  Here is a picture of all my cards and gifts.



Brian took Jeremy and Nicole to pick up a few things for my Mother's day dinner and when they came home the kids had picked out these beautiful flowers and the vase.  They were so proud of them.



 Then at church the kids each came home with the following gifts for me:





One of the counselors in primary traced each child's hand the week before Mother's day.  During the week she traced and cut five of each hand and put them together in these flowers with this cute little poem. It was so sweet. I'm sure she had a very sore hand that week.

It was a great Mother's day and I felt so loved by each member of my family.  I'm so glad to be a mother!

No comments: