Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Pictures

In one of my previous posts I had a picture of the 32 members of my family (Mom, Dad, brothers and sister and their spouses and all of our children) at our family reunion.  I wanted to share a few more pictures from that day. 


My cute Mom and Dad


The Origial 8!
Rob, Jeff, Jen, Mom and Dad, Steve, Me and Mike


All the boy cousins!


All the girl cousins!

A few days after these pictures were taken, I asked my sister if she would take some more pictures of me, Brian and the kids.  So we ventured out and this is what we got:













Thanks Jen!  We love the pictures!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

oh my goodness love these! p.s. i would kill for your eyes!!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

So cute Jeri and you and Brian look so great!