Here we are, almost done with the second week of school and I am just posting the pictures from our first days.
 |
| Jeremy, Max and Nicole on the first day of school. |
This year has brought many new changes in our family. First, Jeremy is in 6th grade this year and so he is now in middle school. He is adjusting well, but it is still overwhelming to me. Here he is leaving on the first day of school.
 |
| My big middle schooler walking down to the bus stop. |
Next, Max started Kindergarten. Here he is with his teacher, Ms. Burrer. I can't believe he is old enough to go do Kindergarten, but he loves it and is doing great. He didn't even want me to take him to school the first day. He wanted to ride the bus and continues to be one of the first ones on the bus each day. It is so fun to watch him be so excited to go to school.
 |
| Max and Ms. Burrer. |
Nicole is in 4th grade this year. Her homeroom teacher is Ms. Pickett. She also has two other teachers throughout the day and they are Ms. Spears and Mr. Durham. She is doing great.
 |
Nicole and Ms. Pickett
|
 |
Nicole and Max heading out to the bus.
|
 |
Here they are getting on the bus.
|
The last thing that has changed this year is that I am working. I decided this year to apply to be a food service worker at the schools. Right now I am considered a floater, but I have been working at one fo the high schools for a week and a half. It is not hard work and I am doing ok. I am kind of hoping that I get a chance to try a middle and elementary school before I am placed somewhere permantly, but we will just see how it goes. It is a little weird to be working after not working for so long, but I am slowly adjusting.
 |
| Me in my uniform. Check out the hairnet! |
3 comments:
hee hee look at you all gussied up for work:) oh man your kiddos are so old all of a sudden!!! let me know when they can come over again i love them!
The hair net is sexy!
Love the uniform! Such cute kids, glad that school is going well. And told feel bad, I haven't posted any school pics yet :)
Post a Comment