Monday, October 04, 2010

August Birthdays?

Yes it has been a long time since I have blogged and we had two birthdays in August that I have not talked about.

First was Brian's birthday.  I didn't take any picutres of that, but we had fun. The kids all made him really fun cards and we took him to dinner at Chuy's

Next was Jeremy's birthday.


I can't believe that he is 11!  The time has really flown by. 



He was excited to get a new bike.



He also got some birthday cards from Grandmas and Grandpas.  He is saving the money hoping to get an itouch.


Riding his new bike.


Blowing out the candles.

Jeremy is a wonderful boy and we are glad to have him as part of our family.  He brings lots of happiness, energy and music into our home.  I can't believe he is in middle school and that the time is going by so quickly.  I'm glad he had a great day.

No comments: