Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas With The Crandall's

 I wanted to get a post out about our Christmas (since I am behind on other things).  Our Christmas was spent at home this year.  My mom and dad came to be here on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and a few more, so that was a lot of fun.  We were all excited to have Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa here for a visit and especially for Christmas.

We spent Christmas Eve....Watching movies.....


Making cinnamon rolls....


Making sugar cookies....

and more Christmas movies....

Then it was time for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner.  So Yummy!


After dinner is our traditional pudding/ice cream contest.  Jeremy finally won this year and he was very excited!


 Then Dad read a Christmas story and then THE Christmas story from the scriptures.


We took some pictures in front of the Christmas tree.



Finally the kids got to open the gifts that they gave each other.  They also got new pj's from me and Brian.


Christmas morning began at 6am with the kids opening the gifts in their stockings.


The tree with all the Santa gifts.  I don't know who Santa was watching this year, but I think he may have got them confused with my kids.  i don' think mine were that good.  JUST KIDDING!


Waiting at the top of the stairs to come down and see what  Santa brought.


Finally they get to tear into the Santa gifts!  I wish I would have videoed this part because they were so excited and it was so fun to watch, but I was just as excited watching them so I forgot about the video.  Max got a DSi and Jeremy and Nicole each got an ipod touch.


 Time for breakfast.

 The rest of Christmas day was filled with phone calls and Skype to family, playing with new toys, watching more movies and eating a lot of good food.  It was a great day.


These pictures were taken before church the day after Christmas.



We were so glad to have Grandma and Grandpa here with us.  We wish they could have stayed longer, but we enjoyed them while we could.  We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we are looking forward to and wishing you a very happy New Year!

3 comments:

Sabs said...

are those cinnamon rolls in the shape of a tree?! love it!! whats the red on top?

Brandon and Alesha said...

How fun to spend Christmas with your parents! Let me know if you ever get our Christmas card. Nathan was taking things out of my purse at Target, among which was your Christmas card, and it got left in the cart by accident!

Holly Baker said...

You guys look great. Your Christmas tree is amazingly coordinated! It's even good to see your parents. We don't see anyone from Owasso much. Are they still there?