Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nicole"s Brithday! 10!

Surprise!  I'm updating my blog!

Today was Nicole's 10th birthday.  I can't believe she is 10 already.  I think she had a fun day. She got an e-card from Grandma and Grandpa Brough that she read before school.  Grandma Brough called her while we were waiting for the bus. Her friends at school all wished her a happy birthday and her dad brought her Chick-Fil-A for lunch and ate with her.  When she got home I was almost done decorating her cake and she really liked it.  Then we had spaghetti for dinner and she got to open her presents.  She got money from Grandma and Grandpa Brough, a gift card from Grandma and Grandpa Crandall a blow dryer from her brothers, a cute apron from Grandma Crandall (and I got a matching one), some clothes from Mom and Dad and Max sang her a cute song.  After we had cake and ice cream she even got to go up to the store and use a little bit of her gift card.  What a fun day for her!  Happy Birthday my sweet "baby" girl!











2 comments:

Sabs said...

wowzeers 10 already?! double digits! love the cake and the cute aprons!

Holly Baker said...

LOVE THE CAKE!!!!! Your family is looking so old (the kids, not the parents). I can't believe how big they are getting. I guess I can believe it, it is just crazy how time flies. I finally updated my blog, too. I guess it is Spring Fever?