Friday, October 27, 2006

Trunk or Treat and 50's Day

Okay, so it's not Halloween yet, but our ward had their trunk or treat on Wednesday night so the kids got dressed up in their costumes and went to the church to trick-or-treat and play games, etc. They had a lot of fun and they are ready to go trick-or-treating again. Max especially liked to eat the candy!



Tigger decided he needed to wear Mario's mustache. He thought he was pretty cute, and so did everyone else.


Today at school it was fifties day, so I made Nicole a poodle skirt and she thought it was great fun to dress up. Tonight they are having a sock hop at school for a fundraiser, so they get to wear their costumes tonight too. Jeremy wasn't very excited about dressing up, but he posed for one picture before they left for school this morning.


Here are the two of them, Jeremy thinks he is too cool for the picture. He wanted me to delete it after I took it, but instead I am posting it on our blog.

I will probably have more pictures from tonight, so I will post again next week with pictures from the sock hop and Halloween. Take care and we'll talk to you all later. Love, Jeri

No comments: