Here are the weary trick-or-treaters. Max can hardly wait to dig into his candy. It was a warm night, so they all came home sweating and ready for ice water! They made a haul!
Here is our resident Hillbilly! This year he is new and improved with the John Deere t-shirt and hat and the mullet! He may look scary, but it won him $20 in the office halloween costume contest for the funniest costume.
The final products. Below you will see pictures of the pumpkins being cleaned out and carved, but this is what they ultimately looked like.
Jeremy is trying to get all the seeds out so that he can get to the carving part!
Here is Nicole with a big glob of goo from her pumpkin. By the way, these pumpkins were not easy to find. We waited until October 30th to buy them and we had to go about 4 or 5 different places before we were finally able to find pumpkins available.
Max thinks he is big stuff as he helps to clean out his pumpkin!
This is Jeremy the night of the sock hop at school. They had a place where you could get your hair sprayed different colors, so he had to get three different colors. His favorite part was washing it out in the shower because as the red washed out, it covered his body and it looked like he was bleeding.
Nicole couldn't miss out on the hair coloring either. She has three different colors also.
Check back soon because I have more pictures to post and I hope to do that tomorrow or the next day. Until then, take care and we hope all is well with you.
Jeri
2 comments:
That hair color is cool on the kids, I am sure they loved it!
Jerri,
This is Crystal Murdock (Hill). I lived in Allen and was Jennifers friend. Anyways, I found your blog from Jennifers blog. I can't believe how grown up the kids are. I remember when Nicole was just born!! They are all so cute. I also like your new blinds.
Post a Comment