Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Dangers of Playing Outside With Big Kids Around!

Everyday after school we play outside with the neighborhood kids. Jeremy and Nicole have fallen off of their bikes and scooters several times and scraped up their elbows and knees pretty well. Max has skinned his knees a few times, but today he had his biggest accident of all. I had been holding him and had just set him down to play again. Just as I set him down, one of the older boys came running through and didn't see Max. He ran into him and knocked him over. Max fell flat on his face and got this big goose egg on his head and scraped up his nose. He will be fine, but he looks terrible. He sat with me for a while, but eventually was ready to get down and play again.

And we were thinking about getting pictures taken soon!

Oh well, pictures will have to wait for a while. Make sure to look down at the next two posts. I have posted three entries tonight. We hope all is well, and we'll talk to you all soon. Jeri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, mom and I have decided for Max's safetly she will be bringing him back with her!

Poor kid. I think if you want to take family pictures soon you had better ban playing outside for a few weeks. Afterall, Jeremy might not make it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Max.
That is so sad.
Hopefully he is all good as new by now. I assume this happened in the fall.
Jo Adams-Tillery