Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Scarecrow Festival

The kindergarten classes at Nicole's school had a scarecrow festival today. The kids got to dress up a little and then do several activities. I got to go up and help, so I got some pictures that I thought that I would share. Nicole had a lot of fun (even though it was a little chilly) and I am glad that I got to go up and help.



Here is Nicole as a simple version of a scarecrow.

At this station, they were sweeping a peanut down the way and around a circle on the concrete and back to the next person in line.


At this station, they filled the shopping cart with pumpkins and ran around the cones.


Back inside they got to make headbands with leaves on them. They also got to listen to a story and do leaf rubbings.


Here is Nicole with the scarecrow. Everyone got their picture taken with him.


They got to have recess and this is Nicole being a monkey!


Max got to play with our neighbor, Faith, while I was up at the school. He really likes to play with her. All in all it was a great morning and we all had a lot of fun.

No comments: