While Hurricane Ike was bearing down on the Texas Gulf Coast, we were in Dallas attending and celebrating the marriage of Brian's brother Scott and his beautiful wife Marquee. (This is a picture of them as they came out of the temple).
I took a lot of pictures that I wanted to share, so I put them in a slide show below. The bride and groom were glowing, and I think that they had a great day. The weather was warm, but it was a beautiful sunny day.
The little girls looked lovely in their lavendar dresses that were made by Aunt Dixie and the little boys looked handsome in their lavendar bowties. The kids had fun dancing, getting their pictures taken, playing by the fountain that was flowing, eating cake and drinking juice.
Congratulations Scott and Marquee! We were glad that we could be there with you. It was a much better place to be than in our house as the winds blow and the power went out. We would not have missed your wedding for anything!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment