First Jeremy and Nicole agreed to ride the bus home from school. This may sound like a little thing, but it has given me just a little more time in the afternoon and I don't have to stress about being up at the school to pick them up. Max and I walk across the street and meet our neighbors and we all wait for the kids to come home. It has been very nice.
Secondly, and I think, even more exciting is that Max is now potty trained!!!!! NO MORE DIAPERS in this house. He is very excited to be a big boy and I am excited to not have to buy diapers anymore.

4 comments:
WOW Jeri that is huge. No more diapers- I am a long way from that. Congrats- hope everything is good with you!
Hi jeri,
I talked to janele this morning and she gave me your blog address. This will fun to catch up with you guys. I am thinking about flying to dallas in a couple of weeks to surprise brett while he is there. If I do we should get together with the kids. Visit us at hadsomuchfun.blogspot.com
Shannon
I am so happy for you-especially on the potti training! My boys decided to ride the bus this year, too, and it is really nice to let Brooke continue to nap instead of waking her up to go pick them up.
Post a Comment