I saw this on a couple of my friend's blogs, so I thought I'd try it.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Try and think "positive", not "embarrassing"
4 comments:
Okay after much thought.....I guess the funniest is the time you took me to a single adult dance and I was only 13. Being asked to dance by that guy was the scariest moment of my early teen life. I just remember him starring down at me and then dipping me in the middle of the floor. I was terrified! Thanks sis.
One of my first impressions of you and now a fond memory of you is how happy you are. If I ever needed a friendly smile, I'd look for you, and there it was.
Yes Jen, that was pretty funny. Thank you for the nice compliment Alesha. I miss you guys a lot.
YOU ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL WELCOME AND CREATIVE. YOU WERE A GREAT PERSON TO ASK ADVICE ABOUT PARENTING AND GOOD IDEAS FOR MAKING STUFF. I HOPE TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU AS A FRIEND.
Post a Comment