Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Sweet Summer -

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!

I was sitting here thinking that school starts on Monday and in some ways it is hard to believe that summer is already gone. Although I am ready for the kids to get back to school, I have enjoyed reflecting on the summer and the fun that we have had.

We went SWIMMING,



We got the SUMMER BUZZ CUTS!!



We met NEW PEOPLE!


Marquee


Ethan

We visited COUSINS!





We rode HORSES!






We played with FRIENDS!


Went CANOEING with DAD!


Played with MORE FRIENDS!





Went to CUB SCOUT and GIRL SCOUT Camps.



Our summer ended with sadness as we lost a friend who will be dearly missed, but over all we have had a great summer and look forward to a great school year. We hope your summers have been as fun as ours!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe summer is over - that went by way to fast.