Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Last week we celebrated Brian's birthday. The kids had fun blowing up balloons, making birthday signs and cards to surprise their dad. Our celebration was kind of low key, but fun for us.

Here are the decorations that we put out.

Here is our yummy dinner of steak and twice baked potatoes. The kids only ate potatoes and rolls. They are not into steaks yet. I know Brian's eyes are closed, but it is the only picture I took of dinner.

Opening cards and gifts. Brian got several cards. Some of his cards had money in them, so we added some to what he got and he was able to purchase something that he has wanted for a while.

His GPS navigation system. He is so excited to have this and I know that it will come in handy when he is traveling for work.



Make a WISH! Of course we had to have cake and ice cream. Here's to another year! We love you Brian. Happy Birthday again a few days later.

No comments: