Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Our Trip to OK

We have been on vacation for the past three weeks or so. Our trip started out in Oklahoma, visiting Grandma and Grandpa Brough and Aunt Jen and her family. We were very excited to see them and also to see some of our old friends (although most of them have moved now too).

Here is a picture of all the kids on Grandma's couch getting ready to watch a movie. The kids really love their cousins.

Max, Nicole, Isabella, Jeremy and Natalie
Grandma spoiled everyone and bought them all new pajamas. The girls got High School Musical night shirts with eye masks. They thought they were so cool!!

Jeremy got some camo pajama pants and Max got "Cars" pajamas.

We spent several afternoons in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard swimming in the pool and eating popcicles.

The main event while we were there was the birth of Ethan. We were so glad that we could be there to see him and to help with the girls while Jen was in the hospital and during her first week home. Ethan is so handsome and we miss holding him.

He was a little jaundice during the first week, so he had to sit in the sun. Here is a picture of him while he is sunning. He looked so peaceful.



Here are the kids in the hospital the day he was born. They were all so excited to hold him.



On our last day in Oklahoma we were invited to swim at the home of one of Brian's customers. The kids had a great time! THANKS JENNY!!


Taking a break for a snack.


Nicole and Isabella hanging out in the pool.



Jeremy, Brian and Nicole playing with the water guns.


I had to get a picture of me with Jen's kids before we left. I don't look that great because I didn't do my make-up that day, but I just wanted them to know that I love them and I was glad that I could be there to spend time with them.
We really appreciate Mom and Dad too. Thank you for letting us stay at your house and for everything you did for us while we were there. I was so busy taking pictures of the baby that I didn't get any pictures of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa, but they had a great time too and miss you already. We miss being close to you and wish we could see you more often.
We had a great time in Oklahoma. Tune in tomorrow for pictures from Plano, TX and our adventures there.

1 comment:

Brandon and Alesha said...

What a way cool aunt they have!