I have been anxiously awaiting the day that I could make this post, so I am so excited to be able to do it now.
At the beginning of this year, Brian and I decided that we need to make some changes in our lives to become more fit and healthy. So we began exercising and eating better and the results have been more than we could ever imagine. We have lost the weight we wanted to and we feel so much better. Our kids are enjoying doing some exercising and most of them are finding that they are liking the fruits and vegetables and the whole grains that we have started eating more of. We still have treats and do not keep them from all their sweets and stuff, but we just don't have them as often and in smaller portions than before. We hope to keep this going, so that we can continue to be healthy and feel good.
Now for the pictures.
This picture was taken in November 2009:
BEFORE
This picture was taken on July 7, 2010:
AFTER!


5 comments:
well...you looked great before and even better now...are you going to share your secreta?
Way to go! You guys look great. It looks like lots and lots of hard work. I agree with Natalie, I want you to share your secrets!
Natalie and Denise, There really is no secret other than being committed to exercise and eating better. I didn't do any special diet. Just changed my eating habits. I stopped eating as many sweets and fats as I had before. Started drinking more water, eating whole grains and more fruits and vegetables. I also eat smaller portions, but I am full when I finish. I started exercising regularly and that combined with the healthier eating has really made a difference. Thank you for the compliments.
you two are Awesome!!! ok i'm inspired now.
Hot Mama, y'all look great! Honestly, I call y'all "The Incredible Shrinking Couple".
Post a Comment