Saturday, May 16, 2009
Has it been 4 years!?
I can't believe that four years have passed since our sweet little Max came into our family.
Today is Max's fourth birthday and I am so glad that he is part of our family. He always has a smile and a hug to give. I love it when he will come to me and give me a big hug and tell me he loves me. He says the cutest things. He is my little side kick all day while the other two are at school. We like to play games, watch tv, clean and shop together (I usually have to bribe him to shop with me though). He is so excited when his brother and sister come home from school so he can play with them. Max loves his daddy and can't wait to run and see him when he comes home from work. Max brings a lot of joy and happiness into our lives. He is growing up too fast. Yesterday he was talking to Grandma Brough on the phone and she told him that he was growing up and he said "Yeah, I am growing too fast!" I guess I tell him that a lot. I love you Max and hope you have a great 4th birthday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweetie! Happy Birthday!
Yeah Happy Birthday Max. I can't believe he is 4- he was like a month old at my wedding and now he's 4- it's crazy how fast they grow. What a cute birthday party he had- that cake was amazing. You are so creative Jeri.
That is an amazing birthday cake!! You are an awesome mom!!! I am so excited we found your family in blogger world. Please send me an email and I will get you an invite to ours our email is onhwy66@q.com. (this is your cousin Sherry if you didn't figure that out)
Post a Comment