I realized that there are several events that have happened over the past few months that I never blogged about. So this post should catch up on those things. I'm sorry that this is all OLD NEWS!
The first pictures here are of Easter. Jeremy was so excited to get a suit. He looks really handsome in it. The other two look really nice in their outfits too!

The Easter Bunny came in the afternoon and the kids had fun searching for eggs and baskets.

Below is a picture of Max at an Easter Egg hunt with some friends from church. He had a lot of fun!

As you know Jeremy played basketball this past fall. He had a lot of fun. This picture is from the last game they played. This was during the playoffs. They won their first playoff game and then they had to play the team that had gone undefeated all season. They gave them a run for their money and it was only in the last 3 or 4 minutes of the game that the other team was able to beat them.

Here is Jeremy with his basketball picture and trophy. He is looking forward to playing some more.

The Cub Scout Pinewood derby was held in April. Jeremy and Brian had fun designing and creating the car. This year Jeremy came in second. He got the "Best Design" award and he had a lot of fun. Here is a picture of him with his car and his certificates and 2nd place medal.

One of the races that he won.

I hope this catches up on all of the events that I have neglected to post about over the last few months. I will have more to post soon.
1 comment:
I don't check this often b/c you don't post often. But MAN does Jeremy look handsome in his suit!
Post a Comment