Ok, it is time to catch up on blogging. I am going to do Thanksgiving today and in the next few days I will post about each of the kids and what they have been doing lately.
We got to spend Thanksgiving in Oklahoma with Mom and Dad Brough, Jennifer and Anthony and family, and Rob and Holly and their family. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. We started out with a run. Jennifer had convinced me that I needed to run a 5K with her. We didn't end up running an official 5k, but Jen mapped out a route in Mom's neighborhood and Rob, Jordan, Jen and I all ran it. We cut it a little short, but ran just under 3 miles and we did it in 35 minutes. I cannot say that I ran the whole way, but I did keep up with everyone, and they ran slow to stay with me. I didn't get any pictures on my camera, but I'll try and get copies and post them.
When we finished our run, we let the kids run around the block. Below you will see pictures of them warming up and running.

1..2..3..4.. Do those jumping jacks! Warm up your muscles to run.

Here we go around the block!

Max was the last one in and his sister was right there to welcome him back and tell him what great job he did!

I think this is the only picture we have of Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey was delicious as was all of the fixin's that went with it. Mom did a great job, as usual! Thanks for a delicious dinner Mom!

We got to spend time with cousins that we don't get to see very often. This is Jackman trying to listen to the mp3 player. He was a little afraid of me, but I love him so much and think he is so adorable. He would play with me as long as his dad was holding him.

This is Max holding Ethan. Ethan is the newest addition to our family. He is my sister's little boy. We were there when he was born and it is so fun to see how fast he is growing. Max loves him and was always asking to hold him.

After the dinner and the Cowboys' game, we went bowling which as been a family tradition for a long time. We had a lot of fun.

Here is Max taking his turn bowling. He had a lot fo fun! His only frustration was that he could not get strikes like he can on Grandma Crandall's Wii.
We had a great Thanksgiving and we are so grateful for all the many blessings we have in our life. We love all of our friends and family and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment